Levél minta adó visszaigényléshez Angliában



HM Inspector of Taxes

To Whom It May Concern:

Re: Tax Refund claim for ∗ National Insurance number -NI számod írd ide∗

I would like to claim a refund of overpaid tax for the year 2015/16.  Please find enclosed the following forms to assist with my claim:
P45  vagy P60 ∗ha van valamelyik, vagy mindkettő ha van, azt írd ide amelyik van∗

Employer ∗munkaadó neve, címe,∗

Employer’s PAYE reference number ∗P60-on szereplő szám∗

Please advise whether any further information is required. Please post any refund to the
above Address, or to the following bank details: ∗Te neved, Bankod neve,∗ Sort Code Account number ∗számlaszámod∗.

Yours sincerely,


∗ neved nyomtatva∗