Automatikus fordítás magyarra: [GTranslate]
Munkaidő: Full Time Típus: Permanent
Helyszín: London, Greater London, United Kingdom
CMA CGM Cold Chain Logistics London Gateway 4CL has an exciting opportunity for an Operations Administrator to join their team based in London Gateway. You will work on a full time basis and in return you will receive a highly competitive salary + Benefits.
CMA CGM, founded by Jacques R. Saadé, is a leading worldwide shipping group. Its 504 vessels call more than 420 ports in the world on all 5 continents. In 2017, they carried 18.9 million TEUs (twenty-foot equivalent units). Now headed by Rodolphe Saadé, CMA CGM enjoys a continuous growth and keeps innovating to offer its customers new maritime, terrestrial, and logistical solutions. With a presence in 160 countries and through its 755 agencies network, the Group employs more than 30,000 people worldwide, including 2,400 in its headquarters in Marseilles.
As our Operations Administrator you will provide administration support to site operations, ensure that all WMS transactions are completed in line with operational and system processes. You will also ensure all stocks are correctly accounted for and recorded accurately. Provide customer service support in a professional and courteous manner.
Shift Pattern: Initial hours 9am – 5pm, from 2nd Sept 6am – 2pm and 2pm – 10pm on a rotational basis
Main Responsibilities of our Operations Administrator:
– Providing a variety of services using entry to advanced level technical and support knowledge assisting in all relevant steps regarding the process of supply chain, such as counts, internal processing, status updates
– Reviewing, completing and processing various degrees of documents and information relating to warehouse-slotting, route planning, inventory, quality standards (e.g. packaging, procurement, delivery) and overall flow of information and operations
– Providing basic to more advanced support in the interpretation and assistance to staff and management regarding supply chain policies, programs and practices
– Providing support researching issues and developing recommendations to resolve issues related to the supply chain area, such as quality, speed, information, verifying data and requirements and related areas
– Assisting in the review and implementation of supply chain policies, practices and programs to meet organizational, operations and management needs
– Assisting to ensure compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations; receives guidance and direction or escalates when required
– Play an active role in identifying process improvements to improve quality of service and cost
– To ensure all customers stock records are maintained on a timely and accurate basis
– To ensure all system based activities for stock movements. VAS and transport operations are completed in a timely manner and to required standards
– Performs other duties as assigned
Our Operations Administrator will need the following Skills and Experience
– Basic to more advanced general knowledge of supply chain
– Basic analytical, attention to detail and good service orientation
– PC skills: Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook). Previous experience in using WMS
– Communicating with co-workers to provide and receive direction
– Understanding of warehouse and stock processes
– Ability to review and streamline process to enhance quality and cost
– Excellent customer service skills
– Ability to create positive working relationships
– Graduation from high school or secondary school, or equivalent education and experience is often accepted
– Formal vocational or college degree might be preferred for higher level roles (desirable)
As our Operations Administrator you will be required to work 37.5 hours per week and in addition to your competitive salary you will receive 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus bank holidays, Company Health Plan, Life Assurance, Group Pension and a non-guaranteed bonus scheme.
Closing date for applications: Midnight on Sunday 27th April 2019
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Operations Administrator then please click ‘apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you!
Job reference: 209854234
Dátum: 2019-04-12 10:26:36
Állás hirdetés a CV Library által: