Automatikus fordítás magyarra: [GTranslate]
Fizetés: £22000 – £25000/annum
Munkaidő: Full Time Típus: Permanent
Helyszín: London and surrounding areas
Field Service and Maintenance Engineer
NRS Healthcare – London and surrounding area
£21,000 – £25,000 a year
Field Service and Maintenance Engineer
NRS Healthcare is an award winning and market leading manufacturer, distributor and service provider of daily living aids and rehabilitation equipment. NRS deliver services on behalf of NHS trusts and local authorities across the UK with an annual turnover in excess of £135m.
We offer effective solutions to the challenges faced by the elderly, those less able and adults and children with special needs and we supply and service products and equipment as an end to end provider, operating through three interlinked divisions:
– NRS National Care – provide integrated community equipment service across the UK to Local Authority Social Services and Primary Care Trusts.
– NRS Primary Care – our catalogue supplies business to both Local Authority and PCT run loan stores and private individuals, offers products from a portfolio of more than 3,500 aids for daily living including Telecare serving over 12,500 individual accounts and supplying 95% of Local Authorities.
– NRS Mobility Care – manages regional wheelchair centres on behalf of NHS Trusts to provide delivery, repair and maintenance capability to over 150,000 wheelchair Service Users in the local community.
We are seeking to recruit a Field Service Engineer to join our Central Service and Maintenance Team
The successful applicant will be working in and around London. Undertaking works within care homes, schools, Hospitals and private residential properties. Ideally applicants will have a broad knowledge of Disabled Assistance Equipment, such as; mobile hoists, ceiling track hoists, Stair lifts, through floor lifts and Assisted baths. However, applicants without experience on those specific pieces of equipment, but with a transferable skill set will be considered.
The purpose of the job role is to undertake the routine service and maintenance of disabled assistance equipment at set intervals. Additionally, attending to reactive repair jobs during the course of the work day. All works will be booked via a central customer service office and a dedicated works coordinator will be your first point of contact for ordering of parts and feeding back job outcomes. Predominately working alone but on occasion with other team members where the job requires.
Our central service and maintenance department is a small but growing team and the ability to work as team is fundamental in the day to day running of the service we offer.
Applicants must have:
– Good interpersonal skills.
– Disability awareness.
– Self-motivation but able to work as part of a team.
– Manual dexterity.
– Good route planning and organisational skills.
– Ability to lift and carry loads within the H&S Manual Handling criteria.
– A clean, relevant and in date driving licence.
– Ability to work under pressure.
– Previous experience in a technical environment
– Be able to demonstrate electro/mechanical skills
– A can do attitude and problem solving skills.
Desirable but not essential Skills:
– ·Previous industry experience
– ·Understanding of LOLER Regulations
– Competitive salary.
– 33 days holiday per annum (inc bank holidays) increasing by 1 day per year after 3 years service to a maximum of 38 days per annum (inc bank holidays).
– Comprehensive sick pay scheme.
– Pension Scheme & Life Assurance.
– Exclusive employee discounts, savings and competitions.
– Bike to work scheme.
– Childcare vouchers.
– Free parking.
– Employee Assistance Programme.
Join us in our mission “To improve peoples quality of life and independence every day”
Job reference: 209917102
Dátum: 2019-04-25 13:18:06
Állás hirdetés a CV Library által: